I want 2018 to be a year of renewal for me.
- I've signed up for a Te Reo Māori course at Te Wananga o Aotearoa: Te Ara Reo Māori (He Pī ka Pao).
- I'll be attending Rachel McAlpine's Summer Writing School later in January.
- I'm experimenting with Micro.Blog to encourage me to write more often.
- I've installed Bear app for Notes, shopping lists and daily schedules and maybe other writing tasks.
- I'm working on figuring out what I want out of life and how to get it.
- I'm reviving an old business in a new form: Zapp.Pro aims to help locals with their Apple products.